This year's EdTech conference Innovation, Technologies and Practice: Show me the Learning! is being held from 1-2 June 2011 Waterford Institute of Technology.
As usual, there is a wonderful representation from NUIG covering the following innovative areas:
- Bonnie Long 'Implemention of Digital Storytelling with Pre-Service Teachers - Challenges and Lessons Learned'
- Anne Egan 'Podcasting as a Novice an a Legal Environment'
- Catherine Cronin 'Re-thinking the Lecture - Audio Podcasts and Telling Stories'
- Paul Gormley and Anne Walsh 'The Quick Win Meets the Trojan Horse: Formative 2.0 Assessments and the Adult Blended Learners Experience'
- A number of CELT staff are also involved in the EdTech Organising Committee, which gives us an inspiring overview of the learning technolgy landscape in Ireland.
For those presenters or potential delegates, registration is now open. For a chance to win an iPod touch please register before lunchtime on Monday 23rd May
You can register for the conference and you preferred free workshops via the EdTech2011 online registration system.