This year's conference is to be held in the National University of Ireland, Maynooth on Thursday December 2nd 2010. The theme of the conference is Engaging Pedagogy: research and practices for a new decade.
Relevant topics include but are not limited to:
- Novel teaching methods
- Educational technology as a means of engaging students
- Cultural diversity in the classroom
- Module and curriculum design for a new decade
- Assessment techniques
- Promoting student interest and participation
- Case studies
- Abstracts should be no more than 200 words in length in Microsoft Word or PDF format and should be submitted at email@example.com by Tuesday 8th June, 2010
- Intermediate feedback will be available to authors on or before the 22nd of June.
- Final papers are due Monday September 20th, 2010.
- Notification of acceptance will take place before or on Monday October 18th, 2010.
- Paper formatting instructions are available at http://www.icep.ie/.
- Questions may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
The ICEP 2010 Conference Committee