This year's keynotes will include Lesley Gourlay @lesleygourlay (who is external examiner on our Learning Technologies module here at NUIG), Martin Oliver, Doug Belshaw @dajbelshaw and Martha Rotter @martharotter.
The call for abstracts is now open, and submissions are welcomed, before 30 March, on the following themes:
- Teaching digital literacies
- The student experience
- Learning resources - collaborative and social
- Creativity and learning design
- Online practitioner competencies
- Assessing digital competencies
- Sustainable models of innovation
- Technology-supported assessment approaches
Check out Lesley Gourlay's keynote at the CELT/NAIRTL conference last year at NUI, Galway, on the topic of The tyranny of participation? Critically exploring notions of student engagement.